Terrines are a French delicacy, delicious, highly flavoured and ready to serve cold. They make a lovely lunch platter or are a great start to a special dinner. Serve with crusty bread or a sour dough cracker for that yummy factor.
– 180g Lobster Terrine with cream & Cognac- £12.00
– 175g Scallops Terrine- £10.00
– 180g Salmon Terrine with dill – £9.00
– 180g Trout terrine with almonds- £9.00
2 of our favourite terrines; Salmon with dill and Trout with almonds, to enjoy with delicious Peters Yard Sourdough Crispbread (contains wholewheat flour) in a use-again Jute Gift Pack.
– Salmon Terrine with Dill (180g)
– Trour Terrine with Almonds (180g)
– Peters Yard Sourdough Crispbread
A bumper bundle of delicious treats. Great as a gift or just treat yourself to a selection of gorgeous smoked fish with delicious sauces to break up the turkey left-overs. This cheeky chappy is great value for money.
– Half a side of Kiln or Cold Smoked Salmon (500g)
– 2-4 Fillets of Smoked Mackerel (200g)
– 2 Fillets of Smoked Trout (125g)
– Lobster Terrine with Fresh Cream & Cognac (180g)
– Vintage Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil (115g)
– Hollandaise Sauce (190g)
– Rouille Sauce (80g)
Place your order below by selecting the checkbox next to the products you’d like to purchase. Pay securely via Stripe and enter your delivery / collection information.
You will receive a confirmation email with your order details on completion of your order.
Smaller orders can be collected from Bath Road Market. Please email if you have any specific requirements. We will contact you to arrange delivery. Alternatively, collect your hamper from Cheltenham market.
Smoked fish has a good life between 2 to 3 weeks but it must be kept refrigerated. The other products can be stored at ambient temperatures have a long shelf life until opened and the must be consumed within 3 days.
It is advised that when you receive your Hamper you should remove the smoked fresh fish products and refrigerate them.